Thursday, October 24, 2013

Project Life Update

week 12 project life - life as their mom

I am so hopelessly very, very, very behind on my Project Life pages.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I always say I’m behind. You, dear reader, probably just know to expect it by now. However, I believe I’m behind even for me. Lets see, the last week I finished was week 30. We are now on week 42 I think.

I take heart in the fact though that I’m nowhere near behind as it seems from my blog, which is just today getting updated to week 20.

The next free weekend I get I’ve really got to spend knocking out several weeks at a time again. (Which, as you know, is what I normally do anyway.) Or I could just start on them now… but I don’t know… I think I might want to do anything but that at the moment. Like clean. Or fold clothes. Catching up on 12 weeks just seems daunting.

But I’ll do it. I will make it through this year dangitall.

Now, enjoy these pages and let me know, if you’re doing Project Life, are you all caught up, or are you behind too?

week 12b project life - life as their mom

week 13 project life - life as their mom

week 14 project life - life as their mom

week 15 project life - life as their mom

week 16 project life - life as their mom

week 17 project life - life as their mom

week 18 project life - life as their mom

week 19 project life - life as their mom

week 20 project life - life as their mom

No comments:

Post a Comment