Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Scrapbooking

First since I haven’t done this in a while… well, yeah I’m not posting all those other pages you missed. Look on Scrap Stacks, I’ve put them there, along with my gallery at My Scrapbook Art.

Here’s a round up of my DSD pages…
(if you don’t know what DSD is then your probably don’t do digital scrapbooking thus you wouldn’t really care to know what DSD stands for.)

hammysboy6006monthswithmason600
ohdarling600goodnightsweetboy600
andweretogethersircharming600
(all of those be clickable)

And this week’s releases:

Traci Reed has a collaboration with Shawna Clingermann and the most precious solo kit ever.
reedclingerman-developfromthenegatives-previewssd-2012-prevtemp-top
hellolove

Right now I’m guesting with Studio Basic and she had two collaborations come out this week.
folderfolder
picturetaker
lalalu-documentdecemberRU

I got on Darcy Baldwin’s team during DSD, and she had a font collaboration come out this week.
folder
(I used it on all of the above.)

And lastly, the page I made for the Scrap Stacks Stack-Lift challenge, I lifted this page by the awesome Amy Martin.
epicallyawesome

No comments:

Post a Comment