Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How sad is this?

I've decided we'd go with the brutal honesty approach today.

I have - honest to the Lord up above - avoided blogging all day. If you are wondering why it's because that darned 30 Day Photo challenge thing. Don't get me wrong, I have the picture, but it was on what I wore, so I had John take it, and I look bad.
*gulp*
I really don't want to show you this. It makes my eyes sad. BUT... I will.

30 Day Photo Challenge #2 - What you wore today (yesterday)
Baggy gray v-neck shirt (stretched to the nth degree from Old Navy
Gray and Melon striped undershirt from I have no idea where - hand-me-down from my little sister
Maternity jeans from Motherhood Maternity.

I look at this picture and just think "Ewww." I can see all those extra pounds that I said I wasn't putting on this time. And as sad as I am sure this is to say, this picture just makes me think this: "God I don't want to get fat."

Now that I've thoroughly experienced a severe case of word vomit I think we should probably move on before I make it even worse... and yes, I can always make it worse.

Anyway... it's Tuesday (well at least I have a bit over an hour left to my Tuesday - again - blame the picture, I just didn't want to blog that picture) and on Tuesdays I have to come up with a template for the Digital Scrapbooking board over on JustMommies, so I figured I'd go ahead and offer it up here as well. It works out if you are a paper scrapbooker as well... I made it into a sketch form for y'all.

This be the template, just click it to download download no longer available:

The download includes PSD, TIFF, sketch, AND all the previous mentioned also in an 8.5x11 format as well. Ain't I accommodating?
Here is what I did with it. I combined it with a portfolio challenge over at Sweet Shoppe.
Click it for credits.

And one last thing for the night.
Over on her blog, Amy Martin - hey I work with her! - Amy went over her stats for scrapbooking last year and showed her favorite pages. I figured I'd share mine as well.

I scrapped 177 pages - no hybrid projects - and no incomplete pages waiting to be finished. I pulled up my favorite page from each month last year and put them all here:
And that is all folks. So long, and gosh-darn-good night.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you had a hard time yesterday. I felt the same way with my last pregnancy, though, so I can totally relate.

    Your template is awesome!! I just love the page you scrapped with it.

    I also really like the idea of your scrapbooking round-up. I think I'm going to do something like that on my blog this weekend. I usually do a scrapbooking post on Saturdays and that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the template, Trish! Thanks so much! And, btw, I think you look cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...you look cute! And I love seeing all your favorite layouts from each month. If only I had ONE layout from each month, I'd put mine up too! ;)

    Sorry, I can't seem to post as myself and my work id keeps showing up - so TJFormal = MaryinAZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for the template I saw that LO is the SSD gallery and thought it was awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh, i should post a photo of myself 30weeks pregnant...I'd make you feel a whole lot better trust me! lol. cute template, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete