Friday, January 6, 2012

Mommy Diaries and Scrapbooking

Was planning to be able to type even more today... but the youngest is being a super brat, so I'm going to have to do another quick, short, and simple post.

First up - the first edition of the Mommy Diaries.

Yup... they are going to be videos!

Next, it's my favorite Friday of the month - the first one - which means The Lilypad has released their all new BYOC (Build Your Own Collab) products. This month's are some primary colored dreaminess... and perfect if you plan to do P365, P52, or any other similar thing. But for those of us who aren't exactly planning to do those - these are perfect for just your everyday type pictures. You can see all the goodies here. And here are previews of Karah and Amy's stuffs. (click the images to see them in the store)

Karah Fredricks: Splatterific 14 and Stuck Together {Every Day 3}


Amy Martin: Betwined Baker's Twine and Ticketed & Boxed Up Bundle

And now my BYOC pages! (linked for full credits)



That's all I have time for! I'm lucky Bella even let me post this much to be honest....

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!!!! LOVE your layouts! Glad I saw the link on Laura's wall

    ReplyDelete