Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

OK… this is a tough one for me to share. I got some of the cutest pictures of Bella playing in the tub last night (she’s learned how to be a fish and a mermaid in the water), BUT I have discovered that I am super paranoid about sharing tub time pictures online. So… We’re going with just this one picture where you don’t see more than just her shoulders and face.

20120117-DSCN8036-2

I’m still pretty eh about sharing even that. And if it shows that I get found through any nasty word searches or linked from nasty places I’ll take it down with the quickness.

Anywho… here’s what I did with last week’s picture:
ryansixbday
(using It's My Party by Traci Reed)

linking this up here, here, and here

1 comment:

  1. I think the crop is just right for a tub shot! Look at those pretty wet lashes!

    ReplyDelete