Monday, May 7, 2012

iNSD 2012 Wrap Up

I made it!!!
.
.
.
Barely.
lol

Be proud of me. I only spent a bit under $20 this weekend. I had it planned out. I was only picking one store (other than The Lilypad) to hang and do challenges and shop at this weekend. And then I wouldn’t even let myself do any shopping until I bought groceries so that I didn’t over-do it on the spending. This helped me not feel too frazzled by it all, though by last night my nerves were getting a little worn with it all.

And before I get into my iNSD pages and favorite purchases…

The Lilypad’s May BYOC premiered this weekend and is, as always, to die for.
My pages for it:
alltheanimals-MAYBYOC3nogreenthumbs-MAYBYOC4
MayCoversWEB

And the best part of this month’s BYOC (yeah – I’m spamming this bit everywhere)…
hhess_theryan_preview

That’s my Ryan’s handwriting.

Now… my favorite purchases are hands down these Lightroom preset sets from The Edits:
theedits_noirpresets_previewtheedits_essentials_preview
Both sets were on sale for only $1 each! And the Essentials one…. oh my sweet goodness.
DSCN7192-2

And now for my pages!
stillallofthatshinemay5mason
ourfamily2012
snuggle

No comments:

Post a Comment