Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Project Life 2013 Wrap Up!

I am so, so, so happy to announce that I finally finished up all of last year’s Project Life pages. This is such a huge big deal for me since I have NEVER finished any sort of project like this. (This includes A Week in the Life.) This was my third year starting Project Life and the first year that I have ever gotten past the first few weeks.

week0-cover

I’ll share with you some of my favorite spreads, plus I have a video that goes through all of the pages in a book like format.

In total I ended up 115 pages, 116 if you count the cover. I used 62 kits. Countless numbers of different alpha and element packs. Tip – Want to use up your unused products? Attempt to devote each week in your Project Life to an unused product and don’t repeat any.

I used Traci Reed’s 365 Unscripted Grids and Julie Billingsley’s LIFETime templates on almost all of my pages. (I think there might be one or two weeks that use something different…? Maybe?) Some of the templates I tweaked a bit, but most I just used as is. I used Traci’s steps in her Project Destination posts as a basis for my work flow for working on my pages.

Now the good stuff!!

Video of the pages book-style.

Some of my favorite spreads.

week 7 project life - life as their mom

week 9 project life - life as their mom

week 14 project life - life as their mom

week 19 project life - life as their mom

week 22 project life - life as their mom

week 27 project life - life as their mom

week 31 project life - life as their mom

week 37 project life - life as their mom

week 44 project life - life as their mom

week 48 project life - life as their mom

No comments:

Post a Comment