I figured that I’d have a little fun and we could all do a little scrap-a-long. It’s basically just a recipe type challenge, or well, a speed scrap – only you have until the end of the month instead of 2 hours. Everyone who links up there page that they create will get a brush set that is inspired by the brush work that I created for this page and this page. Products, store, designer are non-specific. The only rules are follow along to the directions and link you page here before May 1st.
Your page may contain only, and must have:
- something done in rainbow colors (needs to be prominent)
- a mostly white background
- one black and white photo that takes up half your page, or three square colorful photos measuring 3x3 inches
- two scalloped bits or edges
- a large number
- two pieces of lace
- four papers
- two different colors of alpha
- a word cutout
- 1 speech bubble, 2 arrows, 3 heart elements, 4 buttons, 4 pieces of leaves, 5 flowers/stars
- some brushwork
I hope to see some people play along! I can’t wait to see your pages.
(list font is DJB Bailey by Darcy Baldwin)