Saturday, July 20, 2013

Project Life–Weeks 7-11

project life 2013 tag - life as their mom

Note to everyone – I am still doing my project life. I mean I’m way behind (duh). I just finished my pages for the first week of June. BUT. I am not quitting! Anyway, here are the next set of pages because I, um, forgot I was sharing them on my blog until I redid the “Found on the Blog” page.

week 7 project life - life as their mom

week 8 project life - life as their mom

week 9 project life - life as their mom

week 10 project life - life as their mom
(the park half of week 10 actually goes with week 4, I just made it around the time I was making those, and since week 10 is only one page I added it in for balance)

week 11 project life - life as their mom

and a zoo insert for week 11 as well
week 11z project life - life as their mom

No comments:

Post a Comment